Congratulations To Mohamed Bin Yahya & Alicja Kowalczyk & Adam Kowalczyk & Lars Piotrowski for completing the PADI Open Water Courses in hurghada with us It was real pleasure having you with us for your training! From everyone at Diving Star we wish for all of you all the success in all your future diving adventures! Check out the link below if you are interested in taking a course with us :
- JuliaWe had a wonderful time diving with Diving Star in Hurghada! 💙
The service is excellent - always on time, very helpful, friendly, flexible and going the extra mile for their customers. The boat is huge and comfortable with a lot of staff who help you with everything. They have a zodiac which is awesome for drift dives. Great lunch also!
There is really not a single thing we could complain about - it was just perfect. 👌🏻 - 6/03/2022
- david12schtWonderfully first dive, great on-board experience I am a certified diver, my cousin had his first two dives. Booking was very easy and we were treated very politely. The boat is very spacious and neat and well-equipped. I went along with him on his introduction dive and was treated like I was also diving for the first time before we got into the water (they completely arranged my equipment etc.) In the water my cousin was very gently helped through his first underwater experiences. We did 2 amazing dives through beatiful reefs with fish, had lunch and we were back on shore around 15.00. Overall compliments to the Dive Center for a wonderful day. - 12/04/2019
- Kenny MDiving Tour started around 9. We took a cruise boat to a little island. Instructors were very kind and enthusiastic Two dives about 15-20min. It was my first time and divers always w you so I felt safe. Other professional divers did their own dives. I paid about 20 euros for an extra third dive. Each subsequent dive was more fun...went more deeper and saw more fish. Lunch was very good, served after the 2nd dive. Overall it was a great experience. My only issue was 20 euro each for photos (me and my friend both had to pay). There was quite a bit of posing photos, if you’re into that but I prefer natural looking shots. They also served tea. And another great plus was they mentioned early on that they had motion sickness pills available. I always get motion sickness so I took two just as the boat took off before I felt anything. I also had ginger candies which I think helped me as well as their peppermint tea which I hear helps. Great day. We prob made it back around 3:30pm - 11/17/2019
- Yara M. Mohamedall the thank for diving star about the best time that i enjoyed it under the sea 👌 and this good introduction dive which i did
thank for my instructor ☺️👌✌️💯 - 10/10/2019
- Radosław GumieniakCała ekipa! Kędziorek i jego zaangażowanie 😍 - 3/12/2019
- Mehregan KazemiWe did the Open Water Diver certificate with Diving Star and had an absolutely amazing time.
Our instructor was super experienced and managed to teach us everything in such a great way that our feeling of safety and confidence increased each day.
The whole team on the boat was working like a well-oiled machine and seemed to have a lot of fun while at it.
From the owner, over to the captain, to our instructor over to the entire crew and other dive masters...Diving Star is like one big family and they make you feel part of it from the get go.
We are amazed by the number of people who had been coming back to Diving Star for years...that definitely was the biggest compliment.
My fiancée and myself are now proud of our OWD Certification and will gladly return to Diving Star for future dives. - 9/19/2021
- Andreia EstevesAmazing diving school. Just did the PADI Open Water Diver Course and it was really cool. The instructor was really competent and teached us everything we needed to know.
I recommend it 100%! - 10/31/2021