Liveaboard diving is perfect for experiencing some of the best dive sites in the Red Sea aboard a spacious boat with holiday comforts and a first-rate team and crew.
First of all you dive a lot more, usually three dives during the day and one after dark. Secondly, you make an early morning dive before the day-boats arrive, leaving your group alone on the reef without having to navigate around dozens of other divers. Thirdly, you reach dive sites which are simply beyond the reach of the day boats. And finally, spending an entire week with other divers, you have the chance of getting to know the other divers a little better.
Brothers / Deadelus / Elphinstone
Brother / Daedalus is located 150 to 180 km south of Hurghada and belong to the Marine Park. This tour offers wealth of fish, wreck and reef diving. At the right time of year hammerhead sharks, gray reef sharks, white tip sharks, groupers, snappers, napoleons, rays and manta rays are here to be found.
• Transfer airport – boat – airport
• 3 qualified and experienced divers
• Nitrox Only for Specialties Nitrox certification
• 6 days diving, 3 dives per day, the islands are not allowed to make night dives (2 dives on the last day).
• Full Board, 3 X Daily Buffet + snacks between meals – drinks: water, coffee, tea, Fanta, Cola, Sprite available 24h
• Fees for National Park & Reef protection
• Cylinders and lead (without waight belt)
Price does not include
• ARRIVAL – EGYPTIAN VISA
• Alcohol on board
• Rental Equipment 70 euro / week, Twin-Set 60 euro / week,
• Tips for the crew
• Starting and ending point of the trip is Hurghada
• The route is always fixed daily between the captain and the instructors and it depends of the weather condition
• Required for each diver: diving computer or depth gauge, buoya and torch light
MY Sea King "M"
MY SEA KING “M”
A comfortable homey very well maintained yacht loved by divers, kiters and general public of all ages. Selection of weekly cruises in the Egyptian Red sea available for full charters.
Fully renovated in 2016
4 decks, dining area, salon, bar on upper deck, two spacious sun lounges with sun-beds, tables
12 air-conditioned rooms with en-suite facilities
AC salon with TV, DVD, free WiFi and sound system
Good food, friendly crew well-trained for dive & kite safaris, fishing cruises
NITROX 32% membrane
Available for weekly cruises for groups (full charters) from Hurghada
- Length: 36m
- Width: 8m
- Material: wood
- Engines: 2 Mercedes, 650hp each
- Generators: Caterpillar 2 x 80 KW
- Fuel capacity: 10 t
- Water capacity: 14 tons
- Desalination unit: 1 x 5t daily
- Sewage treatment units: 2